Yoga, Beach Walk and Picnic
NORTHERN NSW AND GOLD COAST
We’re offering you the opportunity to disconnect to reconnect to yourself, others and nature. Having fun while improving your health and wellbeing is what this is all about!
- Cost $165
- 3-4hrs duration
- Guided Yoga session
- Paddle board and instructor included
- Located at Cudgen Creek and Salt Beach, Kingscliff
- Min of 4 pax / Max of 12 pax so round up the crew!
- Start your morning, grounding your toes along the pristine Tweed Coasts beaches and refresh with a soul cleansing dip
- Immerse yourself in nature as you embark on a guided paddle adventure along 9km of pristine waterways of Cudgen Creek
- Encounter a few of our locals (Osprey, Sea Eagles, White-faced Heron, Pied Oystercatcher, Pelicans)
- Take a breath and reconnect yourself as you follow a guided Yoga Session located in the heart of Cudgen Creek at Kingscliff’s Salt Boat House overlooking the water
- Enjoy a picnic and pause and immerse yourself in the opportunity to just ‘BE’ and connect with yourself, others and nature.