Mindfulness in the Mangroves
Giving yourself the opportunity to ‘Reconnect to Recharge’, creating the time and space for yourself to take the foot off the accelerator and just be.
Mindfulness in the Mangroves has been created based around the benefits of mindfulness and lets you enjoy and truly immerse yourself in our local natural environment.
- Cost $60
- 60min duration
- This is a guided session
- Paddle board and Guru Instructor included
- Located at Cudgen Creek, Kingscliff NSW
- The Mangroves are alive and home to many of our local fish and birds.
- Feel yourself dive into deep relaxation lying on your paddle board with your eyes shut, listening to the surround sound of birds call.
- Take the foot off the accelerator and just be.