Stand Up Paddle Boarding (SUP) HIRE
The tranquil clear water of Cudgen Creek is the perfect place to enjoy stand-up paddle boarding and the Watersports Gurus can set you up with the best gear from their Red Tent HQ near Kingscliff Bridge.
- SUP Hire cost from $20 /hr
- SUP Lesson cost from $ 60 /hr
- Located at Cudgen Creek
- With almost no boat traffic, you could be a million miles away from civilisation as you glide past mangroves and bird habitats, including osprey nests.
- You’ll see dainty herons tiptoeing along the shoreline, cormorants sunning themselves on the banks, river rays scooting along the sandy creek bed and – if you’re really lucky – the occasional family of dolphins.
- Depending on the age and stamina of the kids ( and parents! ), you can paddle just a few hundred metres or set out on a serious expedition to Cabarita Lake ( 9kms each way ) which is listed as ‘nationally significant’ in the Directory of Important Wetlands in Australia as a safe haven for many marine and birdlife species.