Paddle, Picnic and Pause
NORTHERN NSW AND GOLD COAST
A paddle, a picnic and space to pause. A wellness based activity allowing you to take the foot off the accelerator and enjoy the benefits of mindfulness in nature. It’s time to ‘disconnect to reconnect.’ Having fun while improving your health and wellbeing is what this is all about!
- Cost $95
- 120mins duration
- Paddle board or Kayak available
- This activity is self guided
- Located at Cudgen Creek
- Minimum of 4 pax / Maximum of 12 pax so round up the crew!
- Immerse yourself in nature with the chance of encountering a few of our locals (Osprey, Sea Eagles, White-faced Heron, Pied Oystercatcher, Pelicans)
- Embark on your paddle adventure on the 9kms of pristine waterways of Cudgen Creek where you will find plenty of beaches to take a dip and estuaries to escape & explore
- Reconnect yourself with others and nature through movement & pause on the water
- Enjoy a picnic and pause and immerse yourself in the opportunity to just ‘BE’ and connect with yourself, others and nature