Kayak Hire and Tours at Kingscliff, Tweed Coast
The tranquil clear water of Cudgen Creek is the perfect place to enjoy kayaking. We have various tour or hire options and can set you up with great gear that will allow you to comfortably explore the beautiful waterway.
- Cost from $25/hr
- Single, double and triple kayaks available
- Located at Cudgen Creek
- Self guided or Guru guided options available for this activity
- You’ll see dainty herons tiptoeing along the shoreline, cormorants sunning themselves on the banks, river rays scooting along the sandy creek bed and – if you’re really lucky – the occasional family of dolphins.
- With almost no boat traffic, you could be a million miles away from civilisation as you glide past mangroves and bird habitats, including osprey nests.
- Depending on the age and stamina of the kids ( and parents! ), you can paddle just a few hundred metres or set out on a serious expedition to Cabarita Lake ( 9kms each way ) which is listed as ‘nationally significant’ in the Directory of Important Wetlands in Australia as a safe haven for many marine and birdlife species.
KAYAKING HIRE & TOUR OPTIONS AVAILABLE:
(Click below options for details and pricing)