Learn to Surf
Learn to Surf at Kingscliff, On the Tweed Coast
We love teaching people to surf, that’s our passion, but as well we feel that it is our duty to educate people about the ocean, environment and water safety. When you take a lesson with us you will learn about the proper technique of standing up and getting into waves as well how to use your equipment. Whatever your age or experience level, will teach you to surf with some of the best instructors in the business.
But most importantly it’s about having fun and getting you to ride the waves!
- Surf lessons are from 10.00 to 12.00 daily
- Kingscliff beach next to the Volunteer Marine Rescue (VMR)
- First timers and novices welcome
- Small groups so you get more attention
- Surfboard and wetsuits supplied
- Water and sunscreen supplied
- $ 55 p.p for group session up to six people
- $ 105 p.p for private session
- So much fun!
Where To Meet
We meet and the Kingscliff VMR Tower for surf lessons.