Kayak Hire and Tours at Kingscliff, Tweed Coast.
Explore the beautiful waterways of the Cudgen Creek as you take a relaxing 90 minute tour through this pristine National park and explore it’s unique Flora and Fauna. An experienced Kayak instructor will be with you every stroke of the way to show you their favourite spots along the creek including the Osprey nest. We even do a Sunset tour for all the romantics out there.
We cater for individuals, couples, families and even large groups and we love beginners. So why not come along and have some fun whilst exploring our beautiful Cudgen Creek.
- Tour departs and returns to Kingscliff Bridge
- We cater for beginners and experienced kayakers
- Children from ages 3 and up are welcome (life jackets supplied)
- Children (under 10) must be accompanied by an Adult
- We have single, double and triple kayaks available
- Sunscreen and water provided.
- Adults $ 35 Kids $25
What to bring:
- Partner, friends and family
Where To Meet